Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Day 2

Here we are, at the beginning of day two, and I must say things are just too serious. Yeah, I can "relax" but without weed that just means sitting on the couch for a while. Normally, my relaxation methods consist of a nice big bowl and an activity that normally wouldn't thrill me. With myself two days removed from the big picture, I'm starting to see that eating and laughing come by much more scarcely than before. There's a tinge of gray to everything... that may just be my disinterest in this radical change of lifestyle, but the one thing that has surfaced that I never really paid much attention to is the willingness of my family to help me do something that they know I don't want to do, and they know is not easy. This has left me with the newfound impression that if ever there's a problem that I don't think that I can tackle on my own, I'll always have a team to back me up. Now, look, the first week or so of this blog are going to be full of bias, one-sided points that will only support the consumption of cannabis- but I have a feeling that I'll be discovering just why I smoked so much and how come my life could get molded by a plant. Here's one bit of wisdom that I have yet to tell my parents, It was never an addiction, I saw it as a commitment. A commitment to a lifestyle of nothing more than simple existence and good times with no conflict. With that, I can comfortably state that I have nothing left to say on the matter for today- I'll be back to whine some more tomorrow. One love.

No comments:

Post a Comment