Monday, August 20, 2012

Day 7

I've made it! One full week! This freedom to express myself has been a pretty useful outlet, keeping my mind on the topic of what I love, but keeping my body away (per my parent's request). I've been doing a lot of reading on marijuana and its negative effects on people lately, and have constantly found myself scorning the name of whomever the author of the anti-pot article is. This shows that I still have some time to learn exactly what the other side has to offer. I have patience, so I should reach a conclusion by my birthday. I have the feeling, still, that when this is all over I'll be just dying to get out and have a toke for the sake of the Gods of Ganja. Nevertheless, I face my goal with high hopes that I'll learn something out of this seemingly torturous phase of my life. Whenever I talk to my parents about weed, they either get angry or say that I'm not the only one dealing with changes and difficulty while going through this. I've seen no change on their part, other than the fact that they know that I am a connoisseur of cannabis. This, surely, can't be a drastic change to their way of life. Is it going to be any different in two months when I'm 18? No. I'm still going to be their son who smokes weed- except I'll then be their 18 year old son who smokes weed. I'm still going to live with them until high school is done and everything... I wonder how that's going to work out. I regret telling them sometimes... other times I'm glad to have gotten it out of the way. But I couldn't have just waited 2 and a half months more to tell them? Ugh, this is really a trying matter. One love.

No comments:

Post a Comment